I finally got around to working on the EMDX 9003 frame, on my last update I realized during reassembly that I hadn’t removed enough of the frame (doh). Today I was able to remove the remaining metal and got the locomotive reassembled. It’s now running on DCC and as a result a project that’s going to be put on the back burner temporarily. Upcoming projects is the fiber optic lighting with ditch lights, super detailing, advanced DCC programing, and eventually sound upgrade.
Since all I have at the moment for operations is a small unfinished module I’m going to try focus on progress on my current module (CR23) and planned modules (Module Page).