Maybe I should call it Hassle Mustle…


I finally got my replacement decoder for GN400 (an NCE D13SRJ) and spend some time wiring it up. I got it all working, installed the shell and then nothing on the test run. I open it back up, re-solder the power leads… do a test run.. put the shell on but don’t fasten it down… do a test run… fasten it down… no power on test run.

So now I have to figure out why my solder’s aren’t holding on the pickups. I have to say I do like NCE’s rule 17 lighting implementation though.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s