I’ve been terrible at blogging lately but have actually made some progress on the layout. I’ve got much of the wiring done, I have all the loconet wiring done except one UP5 (I’ve got one, the standard calls for one on each side). That leaves just the track power which is basically just finding the right cinch plugs.
I’ve also made some changes in the scenery, I wasn’t happy with the way the Walthers road stuff worked out. The section that cross the track was a bit wider than the rest of the road kits so it didn’t look right and it would have been very difficult to fix, I wasn’t too happy with my paint job, and I decided I didn’t want a perpindicular crossing so I opted for an angled crossing.