Speed Matching Projects

Trains

At last nights operating session I managed to pick up a couple of speed matching projects from the host Mike. First there is a Proto 2000 SD60, this is the same as my Oakway (just different paint and decoder).

Since my SD60 is by far my smoothest runner it really didn’t take long to get this one matched, I ended up matching it to my SD60 (per owners request) in about an hour which I thought was a pretty good time. In the same period of time I also got some work on my module’s fitter rails done.

The other project is a GE C44-9W, I’m not sure who the manufacturer on this one is however.

This locomotive has been a bit more of a cantankerous beast in regards to speed matching. I’m fairly confident it can be done but this one will take a bit longer.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s