More construction

Trains

I was able to make some great progress with the beautiful weather yesterday. I think I got all my cutting done and some assembly… Till I ran out of screws that is. I took some pictures of the alignment with copper pipe and how I’m using my Kreg jig to hide the screw holes on the interior of the module.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s