Murphy’s Cement Construction complete!

Trains

I managed to get the construction done on my module, I built it as two four foot sections for transportation purposes. As I mentioned the inner joint has copper tubes to help align them, basically to make it easier to get that joint lined up at setups.

For the legs I created a pocket out of pieces of leftover plywood, they actually stick out about 3/4″ below the box frame. This was intentional for two reasons, first the scraps I had were six inches long and they make a mini stand to keep the module just above the floor when it’s stored on the floor and won’t pinch any hanging cables. This is an idea I picked up at the Westminster show from someone else’s module.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s