Construction Update


I was able to spend a little time working on the modules this evening and made some good progress. I’ve got most of the track down, I only have two more sections to cut and then once those pieces are cut a third section still needs to be glued down along with some minor roadbed work before all of that.

I made an executive decision to permanently join the two sections, I had originally envisioned and built it as two sub-sections but it would have relied on four butt-joints, one of which having a slight curve which was becoming a bit of a problem. It will make the module more difficult to transport but since my wife and I are currently trying to buy a house I probably won’t have time to really bring it out for setups in the next year or two anyway which will give me time to fix the transportation issue.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s