Today I started organizing the contents of my model railroading projects. Between moving things around and temporary setups it was kind of a mess and no organization on the contents of boxes. I started digging through them and started organizing, I found a lot of in progress projects. I really need to write them all down and start working on them before picking up anymore!
One of the things I was looking for in my disarray of boxes where joiner rails for my modules, I never found them but made a couple new ones and tried doing a test run. It didn’t go well so I got my cleaning car out and ran down the tracks.
Everything ended up running pretty well except one siding, it’s right at a module joint and has a slight curve so I might have to do some tweaking or even changing up the track on that industry.