Track/Tie painting


With a little time off from work I took down the module sections and re-located them in the garage for some tie/rail painting. I went with Camo Brown spray paint because it was cheap, easy to get, and didn’t require getting the airbrush out. I was a little hesitant at first with how dark it looked but it’s definitely growing on me.

I was lining up a shot and my little helper Jacob insisted in posing for the shot, of course the problem was he was too busy looking at the track.



Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s