I was able to take a little time today to work on some train stuff, had a simple task in mind. For one of the sidings the intention was to use a Walthers Medusa cement kit (which I had already purchased and assembled for an earlier module idea). The problem was I needed some flat land along the tracks to bring the building up to the correct height.
Enter all the boxes I’ve been saving for a while to my lovely wife’s chagrin, I tried explaining how they would come in handy on scenery but I got the impression she didn’t entirely believe me 🙂
I found two pieces of cardboard gave the perfect height to get the building to track level. I will later use other scenic materials to blend it into the surrounding area. For now I have an industry with a building.