I haven’t had a whole lot of time for modeling as of late but I’ve tried to make the best of what I’ve got. I installed another turnout and switch machine, I also have been doing a test of the chipping fluid on my plow test I mentioned in my previous post. The problem is I’m also testing a yellow color and it takes a few layers to cover steel and rust.
A bigger update would be my wire trees.
I’ve been brushing latex rubber on them as time allows and managed to get one ready for paint. I figured I’d just wing it on the paint so I grabbed the burnt umber that came with my Rust and Steel set (yes I found it amusing that a paint I bought for doing metal I’m using to paint a tree).
My plan is to pull out my other browns and greys once it dries and dry brush it until it looks good and then it’ll be ready for planting since this will be a winter tree